5.7.11

Stinky Colleagues



Today a coworker and I climbed the steeple of Old Peter, a church overlooking Marienplatz in Munich.




A single luftballoon
Where are the other 98?




who dat?

Tomorrow, it will be announced whether or not Munich won the 2018 Winter Olympics bid.
Apparently, it's a big deal.

I was up there, at the tippity top.

on my way home.
a very real problem.
more in the trains than in the office...


Speaking of trains:

People Who Should Never Have to Stand on the Train:
1. Elders
2. Women with children
3. The ones with body odor. Do you really want them reaching their arms up on the guard rail?
4. Sweet interns who overpacked for their weekend trips and have to carry really big bags for 12 more stops.


People Who Should Never Be Sitting Down on the Train:
1. Tall people
You can reach the rails at top. I know you can.
Also, this rules out pretty much all Germans.
2. Obnoxious 15-year-old boys playing handheld video games. 
Go be lame elsewhere.
3. Mean people
4. Toddlers
I mean, they can sit of course, but do they really need their own seat? They're just going to squiggle out of them anyways. Can't they just sit with their mums??

Just some of bRob's personal thoughts on train riding.

Take it or leave it, Deutschland.
-bRob



4 comments:

  1. in germany, meeting stinky people is a very real and frequent problem. i'm loving the pictures and am jealous that i am in Raleighwood, bored out of my mind, when you are in deutschland. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure do have time to take a lot of pictures it seems... ;-)

    I like the balloon one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jMoney - you are going to get to have the adventure of your life in like, a month? While I finish up and apply to grad school :(

    thanks, guys =) it's camera magic.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...