10.4.11

Technicolor: Music, Lights, Fairy Tales, Design

My week in links, pictures, and articles. Except my week looked a whole lot more like the inside of a library and lots of economics, circuits, and manufacturing. But I'll spare you those pictures.

enjoy, InterWebs.

Suggested listening while you read : 

I can never get enough Ingrid.

---------------------------------------

via Unstitched
Isn't that gorgeous? The lovely Lillian of Unstitched and talented Danni of Oh, Hello Friend took their boys and put together this beautiful table for a rooftop date night in Mexico. Lillian was kind enough to share her photos with us, InterWebs!



This sweet setup leaves me speechless. I would SO eat just about anything at that table.






Read the article about this single person submarine. Maybe I should trade in my jet-pack...







OH MY GOODNESS. I am begging you to go read this note and other ridiculous Notes from Chris. They absolutely slay me.






via Lovely Package

Yunyeen Yong designed these colorful juice boxes. A) I want kiwi juice, B) These are bomb. If they had had these around when I was a kid, CapriSun would've been toast. 











That's what I always tell myself, too! [because otherwise nasty road-rage bRob comes out...and no one wants that,]







The Ten Most Revealing Psych Experiments
Interesting.










Artist: Matt Sartain

The dream-like photographs are part of a dynamic series entitled Misadventures.  Don't they make you want to go exploring? Go visit Matt Sartain's website to view more, and learn how the photo above was compiled at Mr. Sartain's blog


Each one of his photographs feels like its own fairytale, no? 




I love passing on little InterWeb addictions =)





this tiny house (i think my new favorite blog!)
ellmania

I am such a fan of twinkle lights above a bed. They are so sweet. Fun fact: I plan on having twinkle lights at my wedding. I think. Pics via apartment therapy.


...And speaking of lights:
Check out these beautiful and modern lights. I wanted to post a picture, but I couldn't figure out how...It's ok. I trust that you're curious enough to go check out Bocci's incredible lights on your own.




...And speaking of lights...again...
via this tiny house
source Kara Paslay Designs
This is pretty amazing. Apparently, in theory, this is a DIY project. I don't imagine I could ever really create this chandelier without a lot of injury, sparks, and property damages.







"There was so much in you that charmed me that I felt I must tell you something about yourself. I thought how tragic it would be if you were wasted." 

-Oscar Wilde














Would you be able to live here??





via apartment therapy

Another creative use of small space. In case you haven't noticed, living in small, tiny spaces is the new megaTrend. It's greener and cheaper and, honestly, cuter. How fun is that lofted bed?









via apartment therapy

While minimalism is far from my aesthetic (does clutter count as a design aesthetic?), I think we can all agree this is a pretty cool setup. 








10 Stylish PC Home Offices Without An Apple in Sight
Because I'm on a vendetta against macs.

[at least until I can afford one...]














I'm pretty sure working at InventionLand would drive me bonkers. What a wacky and creative work environment... I couldn't handle it. Read the article at mymodernmet.






via toxel

---------------------------------------------
Encouragement

For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known.

1 Cor 13:12

-bRob

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...