3.4.10

Great-full-ness

To my very few but precious readers -

I want you to try something. I have been doing Beth Moore's Bible Study on "Esther: It's Tough Being A Woman" for the past school year, and yesterday in the devotion she told all of her readers to do one thing.
Would you do it, too?
"Please sit back for just a moment, take a deep breath, and bask in the affection...of your God. He knows you and loves you so much. All of your toil is ever before Him." - Beth Moore
It may sound cheesy, but actually sit back and DO it! God is loving on you, right now, as we speak. Jesus is listening, ready to be your Best Friend, if you'll just let Him. The LORD loves you in a very personal, one-on-one kind of way. To quote the movie Junebug, "God loves you just for who you are, but He loves you too much to let you stay that way." Isn't that something?


Anyways, back to the theme of this blog:
I have been in Florida with La Familia these past couple of days, and thus far I've gone to the Everglades and snorkeling.
I learned that the manatee and the flamingo are considered delicacies. Especially flamingo tongue. Whatttt?

Now I know.

One another note:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jackiepoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...