24.3.10

Life lessons

Quote of the day: "Sometimes I forget and try and use Ctrl + F when I'm reading a book...a real book." "That's what the index is for..."

Anywho, let me give you the background on today's little nugget. In my cubicle, we've got some pranksters who love, should one be foolish enough to leave her computer unlocked, to mess with either your email or settings. Last Friday, "I" sent out an email to a superior asking him to take out my trash. Which then got forwarded to other people. I even have a note telling me to lock my computer, and it's still an epic fail.
Moving on, the prankster responsible for this heinous act taught me a new trick today.
I learned that if one presses Ctrl + Alt + [down arrow key], the screen flips upside down. Don't leave your compie 386 locked, guyzzz. ;) I have tricks!

Now I know.

1 comment:

  1. OMG was that a homestarrunner reference?! A+.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...