29.7.11

Don't Call the Embassy Quite Yet

apparently Wolfgang is legit. I am safe and sound in Budapest.

Also, you should know I missed one of my connecting trains on the way to meet Wolfgang. It was in another city and I was absolutely lost. I had to ask someone where my train was, and they helped me find it...right as the clock struck departure time.
It was just like a film - where the person ends up running madly after the train right as it's pulling away...

Yeah, I did that. And then when it didn't stop for me [!!], I broke out into hysterical sobs right there in the middle of the train platform. The girl on the platform across from me gave me one of the most disgusted sneers I have ever received to date.

Well, good for you, girl. Apparently you are better at catching trains than I am.

But Wolfgang waited for me, and now I am in Budapest, and it looks super cool. Except for my roommates are asleep. Pfft.

Excited to be here =)


-bRob

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...